Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I could care less if your toilet is overflowing.

That's right folks.... I'm officially leaving the hotel industry. Of course, I'm well aware that people can scream at me in pretty much ANY line of work, but I'm willing to take the jump into (semi) unknown waters. Send good thoughts about me into the air, cross your fingers, pray, do a little dance, do whatever it is you do to wish me some luck.

My weekends will still be free, so if anybody wants to hang out we can drop it like it's hot, or whatever those crazy kids are doing these days.

To my Expressors-- truck on, my friends! I'll be right around the way, and you all have my number, so let's chill like ice cubes on a weekly basis.

I really just didn't wanna wear this dumb blue shirt anymore.

I'll give you an update once I start! Peace out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment