Thursday, February 16, 2006

Spring

TOP TEN REASONS I CAN'T WAIT FOR SPRING!

1. No more snowboots! (Even though my snowboots are ADORABLE in my opinion). I will no doubt be borrowing my moms strappy sandals more than once.

2. Going to the beach! (But i no longer have a beach to call my own..... I need a new beach! Where is a good one that's not TOO far of a drive?)

3. Going for walks outside. I'm really itching to get out there and start doing my 2 miles again! WOOO!

4. Wearing less clothes. I'm still not one for tank tops..... but my winter coat REALLY needs to take a little nap.

5. New spring fashions. I'm not much of a "fashionista", but it's still fun to see what all the sexy cool kids are wearing "this season".

6. Sitting and/or laying in the sun. Although I do have a "casper-like" complexion, and the minute the sun hits my bare skin I get boiled like a lobster. During this time period, my dad calls me "Tomato Girl".

7. Driving with the car windows down. I love it!

8. Serotonin. I'm addicted to the "feel good" emotion that comes only from being out in the sunlight and feeling the spring breeze.

9. Bars are simply more fun with friends starting to come home from college.

10. Going on vacation ANYWHERE warm and beautiful.

Can you believe I had to cut out a bunch of things? Spring CANNOT get here fast enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment