Monday, April 3, 2006

I'll meet you anytime you want, at our italian restaurant.

This weekend freakin rocked.

It started out with me noticing the moon on Friday night. It looked just like the Cheshire Cat's smile. It was kind of clouded over; it would have made for a nice picture, but seeing as how I left my camera behind almost the entire weekend, I didn't get a shot of it.

I went out to The Pub with the girls on Friday night. I had a blast. We played electronic darts.... could I possibly be addicted to this game? It's just so much fun, regardless of how bad I suck at it. We chilled out with the boys afterwards and I had an excellent time. I ended up leaving their house at around 5 a.m., and I got to watch the sun rise while driving home... it's something I hadn't seen in a while. It put a smile on my face, and all was right with the world.

I slept the day away on Saturday, which was good cause I needed it. When I finally got my ass in gear Saturday night, I wondered what I would do with my evening. As I was pondering this, I got a text message from Jeff, saying that my favorite band was playing at my favorite bar and that he was there. So I hopped in the car and dashed over. I met his new girlfriend, who is a sweetheart, and we just kinda chilled there for a while. It was quite nice.

After a while, I decided to leave. (Keep in mind, this is the same bar from my previous blog, with the guy and the bowling and the wrong car from the valet and THAT whole mess). So, I'm leaving the bar, and I notice a large crowd of people outside in the parking lot. There's a fight taking place, one girl hits another girl, the boyfriends jump in... it turned into a huge scene. Next thing I know, the cops are there and I'M not allowed to leave. I stood next to my car and waved my valet ticket around for a while until someone finally brought me my keys and the cops told me I could go. It was madness.

This brings me to Sunday. Sunday afternoon me and "Mr. Rockstar" went to see Alexa Ray Joel at Immaculata University (Billy Joel's daughter). It was really good! Come to think of it,. I would see her again. I had a good time, even though I got ridiculously sunburnt. (Outside concert + no sunscreen and light skin on sunny day = extremely red body). That was really poor planning on my part.

Afterwards, Rockstar and I went to dinner and like usual, I ate WAY too much. You know, if food wasn't so damn good, I wouldn't eat it so much. But anyway, we had extremely good italian food and our bellies were just plain happy. I really did enjoy myself, and I think Rockstar enjoyed himself, and i would love to do it again sometime soon. It was just an all out good day for me.... I was genuinely happy.

I was sad when the weekend had to end... but I happened to catch a glimpse of the moon before hitting the hay. It was just the way it was when the weekend began, the Cheshire Cat still smiling at me. Call me a silly child, but I thought it was kind of cool. The perfect end to a perfect weekend!

Next weekend I'll bring the camera.... I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment