Thursday, March 16, 2006

Blurry

It feels like I've been awake for days......

So much has happened the past week, it's nuts. I've been running on nothing. I have no energy left. What I wouldn't give to be standing outside on a sunny day with a light breeze running through my hair. But instead, im sitting inside, in front of my computer, on a pointless sunday.

I have a lot to say today, but no way to say it. I can't see anything, my eyes are foggy, my contacts are blurry. I wonder if anyone else has ever felt this way, ever. Where is my sunshine? Where is my happiness and where the HELL is my rainbow?

I'm so tired that I can't sleep. I don't feel sane. But regardless, i find that the only thing left to do is continue with "business as usual". Is that possible? I guess we'll see. Nothing left to do but try.

Do I sound morbid? I guess this isn't my usual blog posting. Hopefully the next one will be more uplifting. There are so many people i just want to give a piece of my mind to right now.... but im not one for making scenes. Did you ever sit back and wonder, "What if i had done things differently...." You can think that all day, but in the end, what's done is done, in most cases. I look around..... at everyone..... I just want to ask so many questions. No one helped me, i had to help myself through everything thats ever happened to me. Not that i can blame anyone but myself.... this doesnt make any sense. I should just stop rambling. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment