Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Chinese food part 2. (And other assorted ramblings)

In an attempt to get my appetite up to speed, I recently ordered chinese food. And you know what THAT means.... fortune cookies galore!

So with my chicken and broccoli, I once again got two fortune cookies, because I am the bomb.

Fortune 1: "YOU WILL BE FORTUNATE IN THE OPPORTUNITIES PRESENTED TO YOU"

Well THAT'S good to hear. Bring it on! Enough said.

Fortune 2: "YOU COULD PROSPER IN THE FIELD OF MEDICAL RESEARCH"

What? Does that mean I have to go back to college? DAMNIT! I dont have time or money for all that. I don't know the first thing about medical research.... I know that if you don't drink enough milk your bones won't be very strong. Do I get a degree now?

My dad also had some chinese food. He's been ripping out our bathroom and replacing EVERYTHING. The floor, the toilet, the sink, the shower/bathtub. He's been doing everything by himself. He had JUST gotten done ripping out the toilet, and his fortune said, "YOU ARE WORKING HARD". Well no shit.

I also wanted to say that I'm addicted to coca-cola and Croatian chocolates. And that I love my new toilet. I didn't think you could love a toilet.... apparantly, you can.

One other thing.... I'm finding humor in the little things. Yesterday, I asked a guest at the hotel what kind of car he was driving. He said he wasn't sure, it was a rental, and pulled out his rental keys and shouted, "SURVEEEEEEY SAYS!..... ford focus." I just about died right there.Maybe you had to be there.... but it was extremely humorous.

I'm looking forward to seeing you kids at the Troc in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment