Sunday, March 19, 2006

When the going gets tough..... get going!

Somebody (I'm not quite sure who) once said, "Everything happens for a reason". There's a LOT of truth to that saying.

Not to get all religious on anyone, but I just want to say that God has a funny way of speaking to me. I just never seem to have the the answer.... and then, next thing I know, all of my decisions are made for me. Even if they are not exactly what I wanted, they are what's right. As my friend KP said, "He does listen. He will show you the way it's supposed to be for you." She said that to me just this week! What perfect timing. It may not make sense to anyone reading this.... but it makes perfect sense to me.

There are a lot of things I need to do, a lot of things I've been neglecting. I have to thank the great people in my life who showed up out of nowhere... where have you been hiding? It makes me smile to think about the great times we've had in the past, and it makes me even happier to look forward to spending more time with you.... AND my new friends.

I've also made some other decisions regarding my whereabouts. I'm doing what any girl in my situation would do, and I'm getting the HELL outta Dodge! (No, friends, this doesn't mean I'll be seeing you less.) I have so many vacations lined up it's not even humorous. It's going to be grand. Although, I do have plans in the works to get outta this town for good. At this point, I feel it's something I need to do. Granted, this is a plan that will take some time, so don't think I'm packing my bags just yet. I'd rather not say publicly where I'm headed.... but all you gotta do is ask! I, of course, expect everyone to come spend weekends with me in my beautiful 9 bedroom home (ok, ok... wishful thinking on the 9 bedroom thing.But I will have more than enough room.)

There are a lot of things I'm looking forward to......... but I don't know what some of them are yet. I know that things will fall into place as they should. I KNOW that! God.... I've never been so optimistic before in my life, and it feels SO good.

Hey.... my birthday is in a few weeks.... who's up for a kickass party?

No comments:

Post a Comment