Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Panties in a bunch!

I had no idea that many people looked at my blog!

You can all just calm down. I'm not moving away tomorrow, or the next day. So stop blowing up my phone. You can't get rid of me THAT easily. Also.... if you want me to answer the phone, don't block your number. I don't answer blocked numbers, or numbers I don't recognize. Oh, and that funny thing that happens when I don't answer? That's called voicemail. How that generally works is after the "beep", you tell me who you are, what you want, and maybe even your number. Some people like to say the time they called. The options are endless! Just say something. Anything. Tell me to go to hell. I don't care. Just tell me something.

I would like to take this time to personally thank Sean Paul for blowing out the left speaker in my car.You're a dick.

I don't have too much else to say right now. Am I addicted to blogging? Perhaps. I have time on my hands.... so sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment