Sunday, May 14, 2006

Back to my regularly scheduled programming.

It's been a crazy last couple of days!

Wednesday night Grapes and I went to Mckenzie's of Malvern, they just built it. The place is pretty cool. I checked out pretty much the whole building.... NO ELECTRONIC DARTS! Somebody is gonna hear about this one. But other than that, it's a pretty nice place. We sat and drank Mckenzie's beer, which isn't really anything to write home about. Johnny Famous was there, doing the whole karaoke thang, and it was good to see him. This guy dressed up as Captain Morgan was there, handing out free Captain Morgan stuff, so that was pretty cool, except when he started handing out free drinks. I TOTALLY FORGOT about my "No Soda Diet". He gave me a little shot glass of Captain and Coke, and I was like, "Sure, I'll take it!" without even thinking twice. I had two of those when I realized that there was soda in it. I started yelling at Grapes, like it's his fault, and then slammed my shot glass down in a fit of rage. I was so mad at myself! But I'm not gonna let it upset me or throw me off my game..... I'm still continuing my "No Soda Diet". Today is Day 10 (I'm not counting the "incident" as an actual drink of soda due to it's accidental nature). I'm doing ok. I almost had a moment of weakness today.... but then I calmed down, did some deep breathing, and drank some water. Don't they have a 1-800 number I can call for support?

Well anyway, after the "incident", Grapes and I had our picture taken with Captain Morgan, which made me feel a little better.

Thursday I saw Mika and Travis and the whole GOTJ crew (minus Jersey). It was nice. Does anyone have a video camera to tape this madness that's going to occur? If not, someone should seriously consider getting one, because madness WILL be occuring.

This weekend was nice. I went to Jersey with my parents on a mini-vacation. We stayed at the Crowne Plaza in Englewood, which was a VERY nice hotel, minus the fact that they authorized $400 on my debit card that I didn't have for NO REASON.... dicks. Gimme back my money!

It was a nice weekend, but I'm glad to be home. It IS true what they say about Jersey drivers.... absolute chaos. Sorry to my Jersey friends, but your state must hand out driver's licenses at your local convenience stores. I almost got killed TWICE by those assholes!

Oh, Happy Mother's Day to all of my friends out there with children.Some guy wished me a Happy Mother's Day and I almost kicked him in the groin. I'm not a very nice person. But anyway, Happy Mommy Day to you and your mommies and your grandmommies.

No comments:

Post a Comment