Thursday, May 4, 2006

My morning commute, always an adventure!

I know I just blogged the other day, but I just wanted to share this with you.

Today on my way to work, some guy tried to "holla" at me, as they say, while I was driving down the road. Normally, this wouldn't be a huge problem, except that THIS guy was driving one of those Scion-type cars. You know, the one that looks likes a box with wheels. I HATE these cars. I mean, seriously. If you're gonna buy a car, don't buy a car that looks like a refrigerator. It's not practical unless I can store my meats in there without them getting warm, and your car does not provide this amenity, so why would you buy it? It is the UGLIEST car I've ever seen. I don't care HOW attractive you are, if you are driving one those cars don't even look at me. Why don't you take off those $300 sunglasses, sell them, and use that money to help buy yourself a new car. Preferably one that doesn't look like a box. THEN you can hang out your window all you want, trying to talk to me. And learn how to use a turn signal too, you dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment