Wednesday, May 3, 2006

April showers bring..... death and destruction?

Woah! It's only the 2nd day of May, and this month just might go down in Guinness for being the suckiest month on record. This blog may sound somewhat depressing, but I'm actually in a pretty good mood, so please think happy thoughts while reading it!

It's been a long time since I was up at 2:30 in the morning writing. But when something hits you at 2:30 in the morning, you have to write it down or else you'll be up all night thinking about it. Or you'll fall asleep and forget it, which is sometimes worse.

In case you don't know, I have a hard time getting close to people, places and things. I've recently come across some people who have the same problem, and I'm hoping I can give some insight as to why that is. Stay with me, we're getting deep here. (Just for like, 3 seconds.)

I know why I have a tough time getting close to people. People come and go like gusts of wind. Some people enter your life with such a splash, they can make such an impact. But before you realize it, they're gone, for whatever reason. It can hurt like hell, until you meet another person who will inevitably do the exact same thing to you. Few people stick around. I think I have become like this, and I apologize to anyone I've done this to. Please track me down and punch me in the face.

You can't even get close to places. I fell in love with my summer vacation spot, and it's now gone. I fell in love with my winter vacation spot, it's now also gone (but not completely..... that's another blog for another day). I used to love that big old mound of dirt back behind Giant where the boys used to ride their dirt bikes.... there's a freakin hotel there now! Driving through my town, I realized that there is no land left.... all the land is now being used for townhomes. I mean seriously..... if you blinked, you missed it.

Everyone knows better than to love "things". You can't take them with you! Sure, you have a beautiful car, until you smash it into a tree. (That sounded really morbid, but trust me, it wasn't supposed to.)

Did that help anyone? Or am I just rambling again? Sorry bout that.

In other news, I have bunches of things to look forward to coming up this summer. Not all of them made it to my Myspace calendar, but hopefully soon I'll get the rest of the stuff up there. I put some new pictures up, most of them are of me acting stupid. But man, did I have fun doing it!

I keep thinking about this cruise.... it's calling my name. Maybe I will go after all.... so much for trying to save money. But who needs money? You can't take it with you, right? Didn't we just establish this?

Are you guys watching my birthday clock? Maybe this year I'll finally get the Barbie Pink Corvette Power Wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment